Samstag, 15. Februar 2014

Timduru releases Android KatKiss 4.4.2 #20 for Asus Transformer TF101 - xda-developers.com

By accident I just read that the new version of Timdurus Android KitKat KatKiss 4.4.2 ROM is out. You can get the #20 version over here at xda-developers.com. Maybe I'll take some time and do a "how to wipe / format / install a new rom correctly" tutorial since I will update the ROM now too anyway.

Read more:


I have to admit, I don't know the concrete benefits, but trusting Tim on this. The changelog says:

=02/15/14 - V020=
- Update to 4.4.2_r2 KVT49L
- HWComposer 1.0 for TF101
- Cleanup deprecated HWC <1.0
- Use HAL VSync
- SurfaceFlinger: Change to support framebuffer flip for 2D blitters
- Surfaceflinger: Consolidate display orientation compensation hooks
- Sensorservice: Set the rate for pre-1.1 HALs _after_ activation 
 
Can only slightly imagine what the improvements are for. Will give it a shot. Guess the hope for multiwindows, ART and Youtube issues have to keep a little longer though.

Right now I'm downloading and will test the new version for new issues and gone bugs.

Feel free to have a look at my dedicated articles about backups, wipes & formats or just installing ROMs.

Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen