Samstag, 30. Mai 2015

Android Game reviews Blog

I was missing the times when I was writing about computer games so I decided to make a blog with short reviews about Android games only. I think I can say one or two things about games, since I'm playing a lot on my Android devices. All in all I'm playing for over 20 years. Made money by gaming itself as with writing about games and computers in the print media. I don't know wether it helps someone at any decision finding but you should...

take a look at my new shiny quick and dirty Android games review blog anyway. Doesnt take long. For now there are titles like "Luxuria Superbia", "Little Big Adventure", "Out There", "The Walking Dead Season #1". I tryed to write down the main aspects of a game: The fun factor measured on it's design. IYou will barely see me reviewing games like "Angry Bird" or "Flappy Bird". Next big things upcoming: "Five nights at Freddys", "Enviro-Bear 2010" and other rather weird and strange games. You should really check it out.

Click here for the new games blog - Just as awesome as ridiculous

Have fun!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen